Sunday, January 9, 2011

Long Time Coming


This blog has been a long time coming. I have been saying I am going to write a blog about Disney for years now. My New Years resolution of sorts is to do stuff this year that I have always said I was going to do. First thing to check off my list is Write A Blog about Disney...check!!

I will start with a little about myself and my love for Disney. My name is Nicole Souders. I have been married to my Disney loving husband for 13 years and we have 4 Disney loving children. My husband and I started our married life with a honeymoon trip to you guessed it DISNEY!!! And from then on out it has been many many many Disney trips to follow.

With all our trips to Disney, I have learned a great deal about what to do and what not to do. I am hoping to share my experience good and bad to help others have as many wonderful vacations as my family and I have been fortunate enough to have. I am sort of known as the Disney nut to my family and friends. If anyone has questions about planning their vacation or just Disney questions in general they usually will come to me.

My hopes for this blog is to help others plan great vacations and just to share my love for Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment