Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow or Disney?

After the kids school being cancelled for the entire week I look back and think I should of taken my MIL up on her offer!!!  At dinner last Friday night after we heard the forecast of the weather headed our way my MIL half jokingly said we should just head to Disney.  My kids and in-laws season passes are still good til the end on January, we could find some cheap points and rent a studio, we really had a plan started! We laughed and said that would be better than snow any day.  We jokingly tossed around the idea but we already took my kids out of school for our vacation in October.  Of course in Georgia there are laws about how many days your kids can miss. No Child Left behind and all!  But in my humble opinion they learn a heck of a lot more on vacation with their family especially in Disney than they do in school but that is for another blog!  So dinner was finished and nothing else was said about it.
Well now a week has past and as of right now the kids have yet to step foot back in school because of snow!!  We really should of gone with our joking gut and gone to Disney.  Lesson learned always choose Disney!!!
And to top it off my MIL today says "I knew we should of gone to Disney"....Lesson learned!!

Tip Of The Day
January is a very good time to visit Disney.  The crowds are low as long as you travel after the first week of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment